Welcome to our Communities OnLine html Chat Rooms
This page is where all the chat room news is announced. Here we list the sites, pages, instructions, warnings, and updates.
Chat Room Information:
All Chatrooms will be closing April 2017 !!
Disclaimer Use at your own risk !!
CommUnities OnLine accepts no liability for any damage or harm, real or imagined to anyone using our services.
The potential for hackers and other criminals to get information from individuals through chatrooms and any normal Internet activities
is always present.
In using any services the user agrees to hold Communities Online, Christians On the Net, and our Backbone connection providers and all owners/operators of these providers blameless
of any and all criminal and or personal injury as a result of such use.
Chat Rules and Etiquette
Please read and follow these simple rules while in our chat rooms. Failure to do so will result in you being asked to stop offensive behavior. and/or you will be locked out. If the offense is serious enough, your Internet Provider may be contacted.
- Respect all people while in rooms.
- Monitors Monitors are volunteers and do their best to keep these rooms safe. HELP them do their job.
- These Chat Rooms Do not attack these rooms, Our sponsors, or anyone connected with them. We welcome your comments and complaints, when delivered through proper e-mail, otherwise You have every right to use other rooms.
- No profanity (including but not limited to:)
- Taking God's name in vain
- Sexual words
- Violent or inciting violence
- Clearly illegal material
- Drug culture
- No Disruptive Behavior (including but not limited to:)
- Making threats against a person, group, or denomination
- Putting a person, group, or denomination down to incite argument
- Insulting someone personally
- Logging in with sexual or anti-religious nicknames
- Logging in multiple times at once and/or under different nicknames
- Logging in as someone else
- Circular arguments that cannot be brought to a conclusion
- Picking out someone (or their denomination) to harass
- These are Christian rooms. If you do not wish to politely associate with Christians, please choose another chat service.
- Expressing your thoughts, Please take your thoughts, your theology and dogma
to one of the rooms set asside for deeper debate and discussion here.
Or our discussion/Prayer room (if no regular scheduled meeting is being held)
- No Sexual misconduct
- No Inciting to violence or threatening violence
|By entering our chat rooms, you agree to abide by our rules of etiquette and conduct, including being excluded from these rooms if you have disregarded or broken them.|
Chat Room Links
Christian Singles Chat 01 Singles Room (for all ages)
General Christian Chat 02 Fellowship and prayer for all ages.
Christian Teen Chat 03 Fellowship for Christian teens
Safe General Chat 04 Not a Christian room, but clean and friendly
DEBATE and DISCUSS deeper topics!
Discussion Rooms are monitored but you have more freedom to debate topics that would otherwise injure the purpose of our numbered ROOMS.
Our corporate sponsor is Communities Online who provides our web space, bandwidth, and technical support along with a team of monitors and greeters who keep our rooms safe.